A miniature Valentine's gift

I've been totally spoiled for Valentine's this year. Last week I had flowers and sweets delivered to work and today I received some lovely music and also a miniature Valentine.

One of the projects I have in progress is a pub - The Rachel's Return. It's been 'in progress' for some years but before too long, I'll be able to show you how far I've got.

Today Tim gave me the two bar stools on the left which will fit perfectly in my 'old man's pub'. I can't wait to see them in situ.

The chocolate heart is really just for scale - by the time you read this it will have been gobbled up.

I've been collecting bits and pieces for my pub for more than six years now but I could never decide exactly how I wanted to decorate it. Now the decision's been made and I can't wait to see it finished.

I say finished but I'm not sure a miniature project is ever truly complete - you can always squeeze an extra little thing in there if you spot something lovely.

Happy Valentine's day everyone.

Comments

  1. Very nice, you two. I like reading these kinds of posts. Have good meal tonight.

    Cheers and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had an amazing meal, thank you! We've both taking a blogging break - film next.

      Delete
    2. Glad the meal was amazing. Enjoy your movie. It's nearing four in the afternoon here. No hubby home yet.

      Cheers and boogie boogie.

      Delete
    3. We will, thank you :-) Hope you have a nice evening together later.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Choo choo - model train time!

My miniatures make the national press!

A successful miniature shopping spree